• 50/50 matching grant.
• Businesses meeting all the eligibility requirements listed on the full application and contract will be awarded on a first-come basis, as long as funding remains available
• Recipients from the 2015/16 program are not allowed to apply until July 1st, 2017.
• Commercial properties: National franchises locally owned, bars, property owned by non-profits (excluding churches) are eligible as well
• Businesses facing SW 9th St. between Davis Avenue and Bundy Street.
• All projects must comply with applicable building permit, site plan, landscape, and zoning requirements
Eligible Uses for Matching Grant
• Exterior property improvements that are visible from the street, including but not limited to: Landscaping, signage, windows, siding, paint, and more
• Demolition is eligible if part of a redevelopment project that will replace lost tax base, will have a taxable value (not be tax exempt) and the redevelopment will take place within one year
• Up to 10% of the total grant award may be applied to architecture/engineering/design services as part of the total project cost if the project is completed by November 30th, 2017
• Self performed work will not be reimbursed, but we will cover 100% of material costs.
To be considered, please complete the application and send via email to email@example.com. Application can be downloaded by clicking here